I did the instagram trend #makenine2018 to document which projects I’m really excited about for 2018! Originally I had 1 hat and 8 sweaters, but then told myself that’s too many sweaters! So I switched it up a bit.
- Fidra by Gudrun Johnston
- Veronika Cardigan by Shannon Cook
- Snowy Toes by Trin-Annelie
- Yoga Shawl by Andrea Mowry
- Spark Sweater by Amanda Lilley
- Sous Sous by Norah Gaughan
- Deep Woods Toque by Kiyomi Burgin
- Alanis by Elizabeth Smith
- Sturbridge Pullover by Pam Allen
My additional knitting resolutions are:
- block things as soon as they’re finished instead of letting them sit in a bad for months (oops!)
- document all WIPs (works in progress) & FOs (finished objects) on Ravelry
- have only 3 projects going at a time
- continue designing
Do you have any knitting resolutions for this year? Let me know!